Saturday, May 13, 2006

Dazed and confused?

Hmm.

Considering that I'm a guy who's immersed in a social circle comprising of design students.. both Industrial design and Digital media design.. it's not uncommon ot come across people's blogs whereby they use symbols and whatnots to express their expressions... and here are some of the variations of the *dazed* look on their faces:

*_* O_O X_X x_x @_@ O.O T_T

I'm sure many of you have come across such things.. but how come don't have
!_! one ar? or maybe we shud start using ?_?..hurhurhur.

Anyways.. ot those out there who are having the above expressions.. I'm sure with the added hard work and reduced slacking.. you'll rise above your problems. Till then... n_n.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

PS: doing that last sentence took alot of gall and I'm shuddering as I think of what people might think of who I have become.. but nevermind. X_X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home